Sunday, March 21, 2010

Happy Spring!

Saturday was an absolutely perfect day in the 70s, sunny and a warm breeze. I felt like I climbed out of a cave of hibernation into the light. My artist date included a trip to Charlestown Navy Yard to see the USS Constitution. Next to this ship is the USS Cassin Young that my DH volunteers on. It is a museum ship and considered the responsibility of the National Park Service and the USS Constitution is still owned by the Navy and therefore they take care of that. So beautiful. I wish my house was as clean as this ship. Of course if I had all the young sailors to do the work it would be - chuckle. I filled my visual self and relaxed. We had lunch at a Papa Gino's with the volunteers and some of the Park Service employees. Delicious pizza and fun trivia game. I usually don't like trivia, drives me crazy I either don't know the answer or it is right on the tip of my tongue but......However, these folks were so funny. There is a wide range of ages in the group from early 20s to 70s and 80s. Amazing people. Will post photos when I get the film developed.

Oh and I also managed to figure out how to add images with my links to others blogs. Hooray me!

Wishing you all a very happy Spring.

No comments: