Monday, February 07, 2011

Doing a happy dance!

So excited! Squirrel #7 has left the premises. Took the little critter up to the cemetery where there are lots of trees/woods then let it out of the cage. It took off like a rocket. Funny thing though, when the critter was tearing up the inside of the walls and no matter what I did I couldn't catch the rascal, I was at my wits end and ready to strangle the little thing but as it went running off I worried that it would be okay. Good grief...it proved to be smarter than me for a long time. Well the saga continues as there is one more squirrel to go and hopeful I'll be as successful again. I must say, if any more of these critters arrive I'm definitely going to complain to the Squirrel Queen whoever she may be.

While at the cemetery, I couldn't believe the amount of snow. Will have to go back and take pictures. I couldn't believe my eyes. Some stones are fully covered in snow, others only the tops are showing. Unbelievable. It boggles the mind.

Hope you're getting some creative time...

1 comment:

Tammy Freiborg said...

I sure hope squirrel #7 makes a nest and settles down without revisiting you! Good luck trapping #8!