Monday, January 16, 2012

Postcard Week 2 Spain in black

Thanks everyone for all your amazing and supportive comments. I'm enjoying visiting everyone's art and reading your stories. It's like having a mini library with lots of beginning adventures.

Decided to go with the black background for my 2nd postcard. The black represents more of Maddie's experience with the festival. Although, I'm going to put both in my book. Also, with fabric design there could be many different background colors...now I'm happy.





On another note...here's an amazing video by none other than Mary Ann Moss. I laughed and cried it is so special. Lots of cats, aprons, art, joy and laughter. Very inspiring to me. Check it out when you have a moment. The date of the post is January 14.

http://vimeo.com/35071774

Looing forward to our next country and character adventures.
cynthia

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

This project looks like such fun!

Tammy Freiborg said...

Thanks for the video link. So many hilarious photos - she is soooo funny.

abby j said...

Your blog is soooo interesting with great art as well. I'm intrigued by this postcard challenge and would like to join in...and find out more about it. Can you direct me to the proper website, etc.?

Thanks... I'm enjoying the fun you're having with this project!

xo